Booking Terms & Conditions
- To book a lodge, please call 01354 740199 or by email click here
- Party leader must be 20+ years of age, other guests staying must be at least 16+ years old.
- We do ask for £100 non-refundable deposit, for bookings up to 7 nights and £250 deposit for bookings of 8 nights or more, to secure your lodge at the time of booking. For bookings made less than six weeks before the commencement of the rental, the total fee would be due at the time of booking.
- Bookings over the Christmas and New Year period we ask for a £200 non-refundable deposit and the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
- The balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival date.
- In the event of a cancellation for ANY reason, and full payment has been made and we can re-let the lodge, 50% of the balance payment will be carried forward to your next booking. If the lodge is not re-let, no payment can be carried forward. If a cancellation takes place before the balance is due (6 weeks prior to arrival date), the deposit will be held until your next visit within 12 months, however, a £35 admin fee will apply.
- Fields End Water strongly recommends that the guests take out cancellation insurance at the point of full payment.
- On arrival we will take £100 pre-authorisation swipe on a credit or debit card, for damages & excessive cleaning etc.
- Check-in is strictly from 3pm onwards - latest check-in time 8pm.
- Check-out is by 10am